LMSC will again run a wide range of training programs during the winter months.
Some training programs are geared towards travel team players,
some towards intramural players and some towards young players with an eye towards playing in the Travel Team Program
when they are old enough. Our staff coaches have very strong backgrounds in soccer. None of the training programs are
coached by parents of the players involved. Our training programs are un on the weekends at The Starfinder Foundation in Manyunk.
Please note that our training programs are different than our recreational Winter Intramural Leagues
which run on weeknights at Suburban Sports Center in Conshohocken.
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT OUR STAFF COACHES
CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTO OF THE STARFINDER FOUNDATION
where we run our indoor training programs.
FIRST WINTER SESSION TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Our first session winter indoor training programs will start the weekend of November 24-25.
- All programs will run for six weekends.
- Saturday programs will run November 24, December 1, 8, January 5, 12 and 19 (makeup date for when the Starfinder facility was unable on December 15)
- Sunday programs will run November 25, December 2, 9, 16, January 6 and 13.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR FIRST SESSION TRAINING PROGRAMS
SECOND WINTER SESSION TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Our second winter session lineup is different than the first winter session lineup.
- Saturday programs will run for five weekends: January 26, February 2, 9, 16, 23
- Sunday programs will run for five weekends: January 20, 27, February 4, 10, 17
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR SECOND SESSION TRAINING PROGRAMS