Please refer to the registration fee schedule below. We can only guarantee placement in a division for registration
forms postmarked by August 10. There is a late fee for registrations postmarked after that date. We also cannot
guarantee acceptance into the program if the registration is postmarked after that date. We cannot honor car pool
and teammate requests for registrations postmarked after August 10 since that is when we start the very difficult
task of making team assignments.
Note: Late fees do not apply to families who moved into Lower Merion Township after May 1, 2013.
Each year, LMSC receives numerous requests from participants for financial aid. One of our main objectives is to never turn a child away for financial reasons. Please consider making a donation to LMSC on top of your registration
fee to help players in financial need. Donations received by LMSC are tax deductible since the Internal Revenue Service recognizes us as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All donations received with fall intramural
registration fees will be used to help offset the costs of needy soccer players. We thank you for your consideration.
Requests for refunds will only be honored if the request is made before September 1st. We will NOT issue refunds for any reason after
that date. There is a $25 service charge for all refunds issued.
- If you are planning to volunteer to coach, please register as soon as possible so that we can forward coaching
materials to you. This will also help us to better organize teams assignments and plan our season better.
- Players may choose a different division than the one we recommend if the parents feel it is in the child’s best
interest to play up a year or down a year. This is subject to LMSC approval.
- You MUST use a separate registration form for each child or the registration form will be returned.
- Registration forms and checks are to be sent to: LMSC, Box 360, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.
- Car pool / teammate requests will most likely not be honored for registrations postmarked after August 10!!!!!
- For older divisions, we CANNOT place a player on a team that has only early games or only late games. The game times
for each team will vary each week.
We will post the names of players who have had their registrations accepted on our web page. If you do not see your
name on the web page ten days after submitting your registration form, please let us know. Names will not appear right
away on our list of players who are registered. On August 31st, we will post team assignments along with schedules
for the September 10 start of season practices.
Please remember that we need people to volunteer as head coaches (and also assistant coaches) in all age groups.
Adults who volunteer to coach in a particular division will have their child assigned to their team, unless specifically
requested not to.
|Requested Division is full ||Release Statement not signed ||Age Division not specified|
|Division does not have enough head coaches ||Registration fee not enclosed ||One form used for two players|
|Birthdate not written on registration || || |